Friday, February 01, 2008

Brescia beats Govan

I love these lifestyle choice stories. I am sure I remember one when Florin Raducioiu (or however you spell it) was torn between somewhere grim in the UK and Espanol. It was his wife, I think, who said don't be so bloomin' stupid - we're off to Barcelona you eejit!

So, Andrea Caracciolo snubbed the Glasgow Rangers to go to Brescia. He even went down a division rather than head to Ibrox. Admirable? Foolish? Understandable?

In Glasgow he would surely have got plenty of goals. He would also have got a team virtually guaranteed Champions League football every year. He would have got to share a curry with Barry Ferguson.

Instead, he went back to the team where he first made his reputation. There he gets a side struggling to get back to Serie A but he will get pasta like his mamma used to make every day.

Now, which one would you have chosen?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he didn't like deep fried food or flute bands ......

I wish someone would give me that choice ;0)

martinobhoy said...

I dont think I need to answer which one I'd choose.........

Anyhoo I love though how the collapse of the deal is being reported in our Murray-friendly media this morning. Apparently it was "impossible" for Rangers to negotiate a deal due to the player being owned by two clubs.

Er, so how come Brescia managed it then?

ginkers said...

It must have been a tough choice right enough, boys.

Terre Haute Auto Locksmith said...

Thank you for writing thiis